Sunday, August 22, 2004

I think this anime guy look so cool. Kira Yamato. One of those cute and quiet and determined ones... ahhh... everytime i see the dude makes me wanna watch Gundam Seed..... Then again... should i??? I mean... it's GUNDAM u know!!!!
Was reading up on the summaries and characters just now... Has stuff i look for usually. Guy pitched against best friend against his will, hoards of girls falling for him, etc. cool wut.
Maybe it's cause of those one shot mangas I always read... Their lead male character always look like this.... In fact, u know, one of the guys (in the comp lab) that i told him that i think he looks cute, he looks something like this... only thing that the guy in the comp lab is erm, REAL. not anime =P
Anyways, i was really depressed the other day, about erm, Paul. Then there was the thought of school starting soon, and having to leave Malaysia. And i was really tired... So that made me really depressed.
Went to hang out with Ching Mun and Aida... MANNNNNNNNNNN CHING MUN WAS IN SKIRT and all that looking soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn working adult!! shite... make me feel like such a kid!!! I MEAN! GOSHHHHHH!!!
But anyways, Aida was talking about her dead Tamagutchi and cause i was depressed, well.... I GOT ME ONE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least this time it was just a tamagutchi... The last time i was DAMN depressed, I got me two hamsters!!!!!!! So well... there u go... Tamagutchi this time...
Actually i wanted to buy another one... Cause the tamagutchi can connect with other tamagutchi through infrared. But erm... NO MONEY to buy it!!! But i'm thinking i might do it... buy from ebay cause it seems cheaper there... HAHAHAHA... hope it's not a fake though!!!
Anyway, my Tamagutchi's name is Baka, currently he is 4 years old... Thank goodness my Tamagutchi is like me.... IT SLEEPS ALOT!!!!!!!!!

There.... my tamagutchi doing what it does the most.... SLEEP!!! BAKA!

Anyways... go visit Robbie's blog if u have time. He just got to AZ to study. hmmm wonder how's he doing being all alone.
WELL SCHOOL'S STARTING. INUYASHA'S ENDING.
ahhhhhhhhhhhh lately, i really feel without any hope for the future. Like i really have nothing to look forward to. WAs sitting in the plane and realized that well, you know, nothing changes, everything's the same. Life is like one long meaningless journey. It's like running on a threadmill going nowhere and no mater how hard you try to run or outrun yourself, or you try to live something different, to achieve something more, something new.... in the end of the day, you get nowhere... And whether it be Jan 11 2003, December 15th 2003, Jan 23 2004 or Aug 21 2004, it's ALL STILL THE SAME. I've gone nowhere... sure i am in california, but u know what? essentially, nothing in my life has changed... I am and my life is still very well, PATHETIC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive