Thursday, August 19, 2004
I realized u need good shoes because with bad shoes it makes your feet hurts and cause all sorts of negative stuff like:
1) being lazy to drive.
2) being lazy to go out.
3) being lazy to move.
all cause your feet hurts.... hmm...

Sayonara, Sesshomaru, Rin- i really love you!!!!!

Anyways... Inuyasha is ending, i'm fucking depressed more than depressed can be watched the last Sesshomaru/Rin episode, fuck me, i am damn depressed now though i got the ending that i want but fuck me, fucking sad i'll never see them again and fuck that sesshomaru didn't show at least A LITTLE MORE affection for Rin like shit, hold her hand, or erm.... whatever... all he did that was remotely "affectionate" was for the first time ever when Rin asks him a question he actually says "what is it?" what the hell................... I mean serious shit... he goes to save her but there's this one fucking part i am so fucking hung up about because it had seemed to me at first, and even to Weng Kok, that Sesshomaru actually intended to leave Rin with the humans after much contemplation... If he hadn't been spotted by the monk and stopped in his track, Sesshomaru would have left!!!!!!!! I mean WHAT THE FUCK?! But after watching it a dozen other times, it did seem that he WAS gonna go save her, BUT THAT WAS AFTER A DOZEN OTHER TIME!!!! I mean by then it's more of my desperation to believe that my head's gonna believe whatever my heart wants it to!!!!!! heck!!! So what the fuck was it??????


DAMNNNNNNN... She's just so damn cute!! she was soooooooooo worried about Sesshomaru!!!

LOOK!!!!!!!! I didn't get this shot in the anime... cause here doesn't it just seem like he decide to just leave Rin???????? WTF!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD HE EVEN THINK OF THAT?!! DOESN'T SHE EVEN MEAN ANYTHING TO HIM??????? I want to believe that the 3 shots that did of him like this showed that he actually thought and contemplated over it.... and that shows that part of him really didn't want to let her go right? for the fact that a demon like Sesshomaru actually HAD and attachment and was hard for him to just let go WITHOUT hessitation.... RIGHT??????? PLEASE SAY YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(

But anyways, about Inuyasha ending, more of this will come later when i want to fucking bitch about it because believe me, i am gonna.

here's a bonus pic... heh.... Hyde.. cause he's so damn cute ^^

LOOKIEEEEEE!!!!! AIN'T HE JUST SOOOOOOO DAMN PERFECT??????????? SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! HE IS SOOOOOOOOO DAMN CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! CRAP, i MUST SO HAVE TO NO CHOICE BUT TO SOOOOOOO ADMIT THAT HE IS JUST ABSOLUTELY CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! THE ONLY PERSON WHOSE PIC I CAN STARE AT FOREVER!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive