Saturday, August 07, 2004
1
[Kagura stands up to leave.]
Kagura
I took up your time.
I'm off now.
Rin
Ehh!?
2
[Closeup of Rin.]
Rin
You've leaving?
Didn't you come because you wanted to be saved by Sesshoumaru-sama?
3
[Closeup side view of Kagura, perhaps looking a bit surprised.]
4
[Side view of Kagura.]
Kagura
It's not like that.
It's just...
5
[View of Sesshoumaru from Kagura's point of view.]
Kagura
before I died, I just thought that...
[I wanted to see him] once last time.

OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THIS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heheheheheheheh that is soooooooooooo damn sweet!!!!!!!!!!! Kagura and Sesshomaru huh?????? damn destructive couple if they got together but still!! real sweet!!!!!! hehehehehehehe.... OOOO good also lahhh!!! cause Kohaku is under Kagura and Sesshomaru takes care of Rin. Rin and Kohaku are friends! heheeh... so Kagura and Sesshomaru could hook up!!! heehhehe
Tis be nice if Sesshomaru did, erm, say mis-swing his Toukajin and erm... so happen to end up saving Kagura's life..... wuahahahahhaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive