Thursday, August 14, 2003
will be going to Washington DC/Baltimore- yes for more reasons than one =P dad said to me last night "elaine, if i find out you're going there just to see a concert I will never forgive you for spending that kind of money just for a concert"

what am i suppose to do? should I just sit here and wait for you listen to you screaming more Nate?

oh well, you beter be worth the defiance nate.

wait... i'm also going to see the Vietnam Wall actually- I have heard wondourous things about it (minus the tragedies) but i heard great things about the wall and plus, I've always had a place in my heart for the Vietnam Conflict- dunno why but I just can't help but think about the 18 year olds who were drafted, taken away from their families, stolen from their girlfriends and loved ones, and then killed in action so unwillingly- it's just such a tragedy to say the least-

so yeah, going there for the Wall too if not anything- and heh, i wanna see the White House! hehehehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive