Sunday, August 24, 2003
eh eh... have I mention that i think that Nate is really cute in the adorable way and that I love him? well he is cute in the adorable way and I do love him- thought I share that thought with the world- except with Nate himself, except Hung, except Matt or even Eric- less Nate actually knows about it. That would be disasterous!

haha.

nah, I don't love him- just that my heart beats a little faster and I seem to lose my breath everytime I do think about Nate- no seriously, that REALLY happens everytime I do think about Nate- how unhealthy- but at least I'm getting some cardiovascular working up good there, especially cause i'm always thinking about Nate- so that means I'm constantly training my breathing and heart muscles =D! woo! it's health then! woo hoo! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive