Monday, August 11, 2003
oh cacat... posted something new and now it's gone...

anyway I am very VERY VERY VERY happy that Finch got nominated on Kerrang!

like all of my prayers are all coming true!!!

Even if it takes 1 year!!!!! It's STILL COMING TRUE!!!

I prayed that there will be albums available in malaysia and now geffen says there is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (GO BUY!!)
One year ago, everytime I looked at newstands, i really longed and hope that Finch would be tabbed on Guitar magazine and last month, they were!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now! i wanted Finch to be nominated in some kind of awards and now they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am soooooooooooo happy for them!!!!!!!!!

I don't know- are we gonna lose Finch now?

Screw it- you can't lose what you never had! They're already playing sold out shows- so what! I want more- I want them to play bigger venues and more sold out shows. Who cares if the most pit in Palladium sucks, who cares of seatings of Universal Amphitheater sucks?? Who cares! I want them THERE! I guess... I just want them to be happy you know..

I don't know... such dichotomy of feelings....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive