Saturday, August 16, 2003
am i losing you?

am i losing............

I'm waiting....

I'm waiting till it's over it's over now....

I do miss finch alot- i miss loving their music, I miss being totally overwhelmed by it, not cause it doesn't overwhelm me anymore but just that there's so much bullshit attached to Finch that I can't even play their songs any more and not have all these attachment bullshit come with it and that really sucks-

I really miss listening to their music as it is.. as it's suppose to be: overwhelming. And the raw intensity of their sounds just taking me up and making me lose my breath and exhale at the end of each song an overwhelming breath of "oh...wow..."- with that sense of awe and magnificent feeling bursting in your heart that just sweeps you off your world and your breath "take my breath away" and that is how listening to What It Is To Burn does to me when I do listen to them, when I allow myself to strip away the bullshit and just listen.

Gosh... when I did lose the meaning of it all? when did I forget what it's about? because... i really did....

I so want breath their music in again- to let in flood me as it did and as it should, to let it just take me over and overwhelm me, and take me up and turn me inside out with a sheer awe of their sounds- not think about all the rest of the bullshit, not think about anything else, no hopes, no memories, no dreams, no expectations, no bullshit- just plain, just pure just raw Finch, just RAW sounds that just punches through my heart and pulls me inside out that I actually feel helpless and drained after I hear their song. I want that once again... I want to experience, to RE-experience finch again, as it should have been, as it always should have been, about, their music, just their music, just their music, just their sound.

I guess... i miss you Finch, but by gosh, it means such a different meaning right now than what I always felt it did.... i really miss their sounds that had overwhelmed me like it did- i really miss that feeling that their music can do to me- all the time, sometimes almost everytime... still do, still do, at times like these, still do... so much... so much more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive