Saturday, August 16, 2003
For all of you if you're even reading this and you're thinking that I'm really crazy or deluded or insane to actually go to Baltimore ot see Finch... lemme tell you that it's not because of Nate and it's not even because of Finch so much.... it's just that what I feel is that i get to be a part of history!! it's REALLY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool because you and I know that I love Days Away and I love Finch. Days Away's song Waking Up and Knows My Name still reminds me about Malaysia and makes me feel REALLY REALLY nostalgic everytime I listen to them now because the songs were on my MD the last few months I was in Malaysia and I was always driving around and going places listening to those songs....
And like I remember going through the Days Away club and I saw a pic of Keith (Days Away's vocalist) and Nate sing together but the pic was like taken back in like March 2002 or something but it was before What It Is To Burn was released and I was like "dammit!!! and I missed everything!!!"
BUT NOW! I feel like I'm given a second chance, kinda like going back in time and given a chance to actually BE THERE! you know!!! THAT'S JUST AWESOME!!!!!!

So that's why I want to go for this show- and I pray tell, that my dad and God would forgive me-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive