Sunday, August 10, 2003
so should I go to Baltimore just for finch?
How much do I love them?
=I don't know... i mean I came all the way to CALIFORNIA just for Finch you know, why hold back now?
Don't you miss finch? don't you miss seeing them live elaine? why the hessiation?
cause erm... it's gonna costs me $400 to get and stay in Baltimore? Cause erm $400 is equalavent to RM1600 back home- just for one band elaine? Just for Finch? and well, okayler, Days Away too but you know for sure it's primarily for Finch- are they worth it? Must I convert? =\
I mean i wanted to go visit DC also because at least, it's gonna be more worth it, but now... I'm not gonna get to see anything but Towson, Maryland- go for the show, then go back- I mean, what the heck! Money don't grow on trees you know...
But I was looking at Finch's pic today- and I feel like going for the show- that I know i can skip Warped Tour and miss Taking Back Sunday, I can miss Brand New, I can miss Thursday, but I can't miss Finch..... but i did miss one of their SoCal date before, the show in San Diego after the Irvine KROQ Weenie Roast show- I mean, so why go all the way there now?
Something philosophical maybe- cause I want to show that I can. No... cause I just feel that this is a journey I must take on my own before I turn 21- though i must say, it would be awesome if I could visit the Vietnam memorial too. but Wey June and Evonne might be coming here to Calif. so I wanna see them that makes me can't go to DC and only to Baltimore...

SO WHAT?!

I know if there's one band who can make me go alllllllllllllllll that way, it's gonna be finch-

so well Finch- this is for you, k.... I've seen you east coast, west coast, UK, America, now I just need to see you back in Malaysia and then I can say that I've travelled the world with you-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive