Thursday, February 28, 2019

Ash

So yeah.

We’re still here on Ash, albeit not Charlotte and Tim this time.

I wish I had kept all my CDs properly, but I remember I religiously bought ALL of their single for Free All Angels and I mean every single one, all DVD versions too because I wanted the bonus videos on them!!
I even somehow (and I have no idea how!) managed to even get my hands on the Warmer Than Fire CD-ROM version.. that’s not even an actual single!
And I remember I even found Petrol’s single in some joke-in-the wall records store on Jalan Imbi. It’s crazy!
I mean these were almost pre-internet days!

Ahh.... sweet obsession.

Anyway, but I think coz of that, it’s strange but a lot of my favorite Ash songs aren’t actually A-sides. 
It’s kinda like for Oasis too.

But anyway, I guess, to commit them to memory here coz I’ll probably forget in a couple of years haha..

In no particular order:

  • Goldfinger
  • Oh Yeah
  • A Life Less Ordinary
  • Petrol
  • Coasting
  • Little Pond
  • Warmer than Fire
  • Stormy Waters (this song fucking kick ass it’s so sad that no one cares for it!!)
  • Folk Song
  • Angel Interceptor
  • Innocent Smile
  • T-Rex
  • Jack Names the Planets
  • Uncle Pat
  • Halloween
  • What Deaner was talking about
  • Everywhere is all around

Hmmm list is getting long. Let’s go by album ^^;

  • Uncle Pat
  • Petrol
  • Jack Names the Planets


......... all tracks? because seriously... IT WAS A FLAWLESS ALBUM.



  • Wild Surf
  • Burn Out
  • Folk Song
  • I’m Gonna Fall

  • Sometimes 
  • Walking Barefoot
  • Shining Light

Hmmmm... of course I also like the major singles like Girl From Mars and Sometimes and Walking Barefoot and all that too. 
I guess some of them are not so fair coz I was religiously listening to singles like ALLO, so songs like What Deaner, Halloween, Where is our love going, all get pushed up too haha... 

But anyway, Ash was a really really great band yo!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive