Monday, February 04, 2019

地底人 (Chiteijin)



So I first saw Chiteijin last July in Koriyama when I went to see Silaph for the Mirai Oto compilation relwsse. They were VERY VERY impressive back then, best of the lot (silaph doesn’t count), and I had wanted to get their CD but didn’t get to coz.... NO ONE was at their merch table... bleh.

Anyway, been wanting to check them out again.
They’re a very very intense band, their guitarist (in the middle) REAAAAALLLY shreds it on the guitar!!!, and their other guitarist and vocalists is slightly unhinged, and all around, I think they’re a quiet and misfit band- just the way I like my bands I guess =P , outcasts and intense.

Anyway, show was really good today! And I FINALLY got their CD.
Will definitely check them out again when they come to Tokyo next month.

And yes, they’re a Fukushima band.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive