Monday, May 29, 2017

Studios.

So, I've only ever been to 4 studios.

I usually go to Studio Bayd in Shimokita.
I like that place coz it has an online booking system. So it's really convenient making reservations.
It's also quite small and have about 6 regular staff. Sometimes I talk to the main guy, Nakata-san. Another girl there, she's a friend of Polly's guitarist.
There's 3 main studio to reserve: A, B or C.
Recently I've come to like C the best coz it feels cosy and the sound system is louder. The drum set is good too.
B is also nice and cosy and the drum is great too. But the sound is a little soft.
A has good sound but it's a bit too bright and the drum sometimes has problems.



The other studio I sometimes go to is Studio Noah in Akasaka.
I mainly go there because it's close to work. So, I sometimes go during breaks.
The drum sets are really good and new at this studio. 
But the drawback is that they only have studios available on the clock, not at half past. So timing is terrible. 


The last one is Studio Noah, Shimokita (Studio Noah is the largest chain of studios).
I only started going there last week twice as a back-up coz Studio Bayd was full at the time I wanted to practice.
I got a reaaaallly huge studio the first time.
But anyway, the studio is quite okay but I didn't like the drum set especially the bass drum!!!!!!! 
Of all 3 studios they had terrible bass drums!! It's like the medium-sized ones!! Even for the large studio, the bass drum was less than good! >_<
What a waste!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive