Friday, May 05, 2017

Let's play ball!!!

Soooooooooooooooooo.

Over golden week I went for my annual ball game with Makoto!
We've been going to one baseball game a year at Tokyo Dome to see Giants play and every since last year, I've had a growing interest in baseball.

I DID NOT go to Fenway Park the whole year I lived in Boston and I have absolutely NO interest whatsoever in baseball.
But last year's Giants' game was really interesting!!!
For the first time I could see that baseball is really a game of strategy!! There's really a lot of ways and things a team can do to try to win! And it's not just a matter of being lucky in hitting a ball!! ^^;

Anyway, this year was an added bonus coz......

I'm in love with this guy!!!!!


 

SAKAMOTO HAYATO!!!!! (灬♥︎ω♥︎灬)

He's the captain of Giants!!!!!!
And he scored the only homerun and got the only 3 points for the team this game!!!

Ahhhhhhhh!!! He's so cute!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Actually, I knew about it him from the first game I saw of Giants about 4 years ago.
His theme song is Kiseki by GREEEEN. I like that song! So I remembered his existence. And he was one of the top players then too. Butttttttttt I didn't pay attention till this year!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! He's tooooooooo cool!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm usually not into athletes and sports guys but OMGGG Sakamoto is sooooooo cute!!!!!!

Can I pls have season tickets to sit near 3rd base so I can look at the home team's dugout the whole game??? THREE HOURS! God bless baseball!  😁😁😁

 
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive