Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tsubaki Icons~

Ok.... more icons.... I scanned in the Tsubaki pictures... so was making Tsubaki icons... Although, I like the pictures of them as a group the best, coz they're so happy together... Especially some of the tsuntsun tsubaki radio show pictures...

But anyway, here are three more ^___^


Sorry~~~ I don't think they're together (as in a couple) ^__^;;
But I think they looked cute together in this picture ^___^, Isshiki and Nao-chan (that's wot he calls her! cute~ ^_^). Tsubaki fans, please don't kill me!!

Photobucket
Anyway, it just says isshouni-- doesn't mean anything, just "together with".... So maybe they go places together, which they do, since they're in the band together. Muahahahaha..

Photobucket
もうラブラブ~
hehehehe... I wanted to put like a Love Music speech bubble instead... would have been more.... accurate! hehe.. But they look cute here too ^__^


Neko suki!
Photobucket

He likes cats... He's always taking pictures of cats. He likes dogs too, but he doesn't take many pictures of dogs.

Oh, and I changed the border for Okamoto-san's icon...

Photobucket
this is the new one.

old one:
Photobucket

Hmmm... I don't seem to have any ideas these days :(


TAGGED AS: TSUBAKI (つばき) Icons! Crawl me google!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive