Saturday, August 16, 2008

Icons~! Icons~! Icons~!

Yoshitaro icons~~ ^___^

I really like making icons, but i wish I had all the background, brushes, textures, fonts and not to mention TALENT, to make them without having to have to search for the things as I make each icon... Kinda takes alot of time to make one.

Anyway, I have a few nice Odaka-san pictures that I really want to make icons with, but I can't seem to think of anything nice to make the pictures into, I rather not waste the nice picture. He looks REALLY REALLY cute in them too.

Anyway, here are the two I made last night =)

Photobucket Photobucket

Two days ago:

Photobucket


Last Year's:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket odaka icon 3 odaka icon 2 odaka icon 1


These are the Plastic Tree icons from two years ago... It's really nice to make icons when you have cool pictures and inspiration!!!

plastic tree icon 7 plastic tree icon 6 plastic tree icon 5 plastic tree icon 4 plastic tree icon 3 plastic tree icon 2 plastic tree icon 1 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


As you can see, I am getting lazier and lazier with the icons!!! The plastic tree ones seem much...... more complicated!! hahaha... Sorry, Yoshitaro!!


Anyway, a few years ago, I really liked Akira from Plastic tree... But there weren't many pics of him to work with. Of course Ryutarou has like a MULTITUDE of pictures to work with and he's usually very photogenic, so there're alot of great pictures of him to work with... So there are ALOT of really cool icons of him online.

Anyway, it's kinda easier to make icons with bands like Plastic Tree because they're a visual kei band, so the base pictures are usually really visually cool anyway.


But that said, actually, it's actually those informal pictures that usually inspire me more than official photoshoots... I just feel there's more to work with, and more quirky stuff to come up with, if it was one of those candid pictures, or like a screen capture from a video or something. I'm really sad I lost alot of those Lunkhead pics I found online =( Oh well.... Lets see if I can come up with anything else!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive