Monday, August 11, 2008
wow... almost 2 weeks without a post....

It has been a CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HECTIC week..............

Anyway, wasted the weekend (Sunday) making icons and stuff......

I still can't make the 50 ODK icon thing!! But anyway...........................

Here's the weekend..... all 9 hours of it.....

Photobucket
(ok... actually... this is the ONLY icon I made the whole time) I know I've not been listening to Lunkhead much, but I still love Yoshitaro <3 ;)

Photobucket
(this is not a 100x100px icon... but i suppose.... can still be used no?? I just wanted something for MSN...)

ORIGINAL:
Photobucket
(poor radio host got photoshopped off)



And.... Tsubaki~~~ Isshiki-san...... I really liked this pic he put on the Tsubaki blog ^__^

Photobucket ---> Photobucket

Tsubaki Guitar Hero~! ^__^


Yeah... WASTED.

I really like making icons, but it's such a hassle, and I'm not creative enough!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive