Tuesday, August 26, 2008
I wish words were enough to make everything okay. That just with the words of a song, it erases and negates everything else that happens in life. That it would be strength enough to put the world in order, but it's not.

And I can only listen to the songs, listen to the words, wanting to draw strength from smoke-- but I can't. Because, words are not enough. Because your words are not enough. And the wisdom and your encouragement does not reach into the concrete despair of my world-- and your songs, can only speak my heart, but does little to change my world...

I wish I could believe in your words, that the world that I can't yet see, I can somehow connect with, by my hands, and that future might be obtained, because I am me...

I can't.

I want so much to believe, you know? I want so much to believe that that is the truth. But I can't, because I don't believe it can be so simple, just like that, just like how a song say I could... because in the end, a song is just a song.

飛び出したらそこから 未だ見えぬ世界へ
繋がっていられるさ 君が君でいれるなら
その手を伸ばして 手に入れたものは
君が君で いるための未来だろう

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive