Tuesday, August 19, 2008
「風の向こうに何がある?」

You know, I've been, I keep listening to Tsubaki's Kinou no Kaze.... and I really love it... and there's this one line where he sings "kaze no mukou ni nani ga aru?"(Is there anything beyond the wind/on the other side of the wind, what exist(what is there?))

And I really like this line alot... for some reason, it speaks alot to me... and although it means nothing, it somehow just spoke of this thing in my heart.........

And I understood what that was, and why, why this line resonated my heart's desire, fear and anxiety... I understood, because as I was praying just now, I.... embraced the truth that.... the truth that why this line mean so much to me is because, I'm so scared, and I wish so much to God that... God, I really hope there is something for me beyond that wind. On the other side of this great unknown, this great unachievable, this great.... thing.... there would be, there is something there for me, waiting for me.

「風の向こうに何がある?」

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive