Friday, September 29, 2006
i think the important thing in life is to be at peace within oneself.

as much as you long and want things, dreams, desires, ambition, hopes-- get lost in the diluge of life directionless, lost, confused yet seeking more, getting lost between the twist and turns of the heart that stirs restless within.

i think, the important thing is to find peace with oneself, and to know that life goes on with or without.... to know that one day, nothing will matter anymore.

I think that's the best I can do, to know I have tried, to know that, well... "oh well, whatever, nevermind." and that I can live without because life is long, and there are always other possibilies out there, and that most and more importantly... life just goes on, you know, even if circumstances are not what you want it to be, life goes on, life always goes on...

let me find peace.

at least, I have found a fraction of it...

and this won't mean a thing come tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive