Thursday, September 07, 2006

absolutely cute!



They're absolutely cute here!!! damn funny!!!

Ryutarou, as always, was really cute!!! he's so frigging adorable when he wants to be eh!!! But he's not like that all the time... Half the time at photoshoots he seems to be so serious!!!! But for these sweet child TV drawings with Akira, he's damn funny and cute!!!

I love the part where Ryutarou hits Akira on the head and the part where he pats Akira's chest to ask if he feels nervous (trans was from "is your heart okay?") . And Ryutarou is damn cute in the part where he mistakenly puts his hand in the box to take a paper but then stops cause he remembered they only needed to do one drawing... damn cute his reaction. hehehe.

Akira... is of course, always, damn funny!!!! His drawings are always so..... DIRECT! haha!

As for what Ryutarou was drawing and talking about, I think he's referring to this incident that he once wrote in his diary column:

Inuhebi e nikki - Entry 40

I've had many accidents in my life. But I've never gotten seriously hurt, not even when I flew off my bike and turned twice in the air before falling on the ground. Once when we were still indies we had an accident with Tadashi on our way home from the livehouse. I also had an accident on a field once while I was delivering pizza. The pizza got smashed and I was all covered with mud. But I never had serious wounds. Looks like I'm lucky.

When Tadashi and I had the accident, we were all covered with blood. We
went to Denny's [* a restaurant chain] like that, but I must have had a
concussion because I ordered two servings of spinach sautee. (laughs) I was
probably thinking that I had lost a lot of blood, so I have to eat something
that helps me get it back. I was really acting strange. I drank one coffee after
another and kept wiping the blood off my face with an oshibori. [* a hot towel you get before the meal to wipe your hands with] It was right after a concert, so we had makeup on, and the first thing I did was asking the waiters for an oshibori. They were really horrified.

Translation taken from: http://www.mikawawan.net/shindenzu/aomushi.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive