Friday, September 15, 2006

MICHELLE I LOVE YOU~~~~~~~~~~~~~

where have you run too so far away man? no work. are you in cali? ive been calling. but i guess you will re surface when you are ready. till then.
michelle brown 09.08.06 - 12:01 pm


And for this reason, I will always love Michelle!! hahaha she understand sooooooooooo welll!!!!!! "but i guess you will resurface when you are ready" I LOVE YOU!!!! You're so understanding!!!!!!!!!!!

I FEEL DAMN BAD AND TERRIBLE THOUGH!! i always do that to my dear friends, don't i? I rarely pick up calls unless i feel like it... Sometimes it's regardless of who's calling, i just.... don't talk! BUT MICHELLE!!! YOU UNDERSTAND ME AND I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!!

where have YOU been too??????????????

MISS YOU LOADS!

WILL SEE YOU LOADS now I'm back in CA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive