Friday, September 29, 2006

You're What Makes America So Great

I think I feel very indebted to the all the people I met here in America in my stay here...

Before i came to California, I was very worried if it was God's will for me to come to California. But looking back at the past years here, I know, you know, I think it was the right choice...

I say this because of all the great and amazing people I have met here who have just simply been so wonderful towards me...

Everyone: from Luis to Michelle, Johanna, Wendy Michelle and Jessica, Carin, Norika, Aya, Justin and everyone I met at CSUN, Michelle, Chris and Rob, Maya, Taku (sensei yo!)... And then there were the various friends i met each semester who accompanied me every one of those semesters: Jessica, Vanessa, Aya, Akio.... And of course there's Aunt Mei, the Zeier Family, and of course EILEEN... also in Boston, Dragon and his family, G, Minh and Young... EVERY SINGLE ONE i have met and come to know in America, EVERY ONE of them have been awesome awesome awesome and simply AWESOME towards me.

I know i didn't make like a WHOLE BUNCH of BIG friends but you know, the few people I've met in my time here, they have just held out such a welcoming and warm hands to me that has colored my experience here wonderful...

You guys are amazing, you know that? And for every memory of America that I have, I will remember them as Beautiful because of You.

Thank you all and Thank You God.


==============

Today, Michelle, Chris, Robin and I went out for dinner. It was awesome meeting up again... haha, our group who went to Japan last year. It is great that I got to know them and we could become friends through that trip...

And I'm really really so touched that they're sooooooooooo VERY VERY awesome towards me, although I don't really hang out with them much... They have NEVER once treated me like an outsider you know... But considered me a Friend.... I am so touched and will enternally be grateful for making me feel like I am part of this....

Anyway.... here are pictures :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Willy Wonka!!! Chris's Halloween Outfit, it's damn cool!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Michelle and I :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Rob and Chris :D hahah they're damn funny ok!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
GROUP PIC!! The gang who went for Guy Healy Camp Spring 05 ^^ great memories of here and Japan :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO TOUCHED!!! They actually bought me a gift!!! DAMNNNNN!!! I didn't expect it totally!!! Rob actually took the purse out then gave it to Chris and Chris was like "who is this from?" and I was thinking "oh damn must be Chris' bday passed or something and i didn't know" and Rob was like "me michelle and us..." and Chris was like "who's us and what is it for?"... then Rob was like "it's for Elaine!" hahahahahahahaha damn funny!!!! BUT I AM SO TOUCHEDD!! damn i will miss them sooooo much!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive