Thursday, September 21, 2006

Profile 1: ???? Arimura Sei................ SORT OF!

I've decided to do a profile of my friends... the one who goes for alot of shows and stuff.... And today i am gonna start with SEI a.k.a. Arimura-chan!!!!!!

SEI IS THE ULTIMATE PLASTIC TREE FAN! (and hehe, i am sure that's reason enough for me to profile her first! hehehe)

I only know Sei from MSN. She added me a few weeks back on MSN. She got my contact through a nice Plastic Tree forum at www.batsu.org.

Sei is the webmistress of a wonderful Pura website: http://puratori.brinkster.net

The reason why i chose to profile Sei is because i REALLY REALLY REALLY admire her love for Plastic Tree and.......... RYUTARO haha... She has faithfully been a fan for over SEVEN LONGGGG YEARS! and even after 7 years, her enthusiasm, her love, her devotion and her craziness for Plastic Tree has not even subsided one bit! She seems like she is still as in love with Plastic Tree today as she was when she first heard them 7 years ago. I think that's very awesome because as a music fan, I have seen (and I myself too have been) people be totally obsessed over a band and love everything about a band and listen to the music religiously... But, not for 7 years, you know what i mean? But that same craziness that's in the voice of a "new" fan shines right through Sei when she talks about Plastic Tree and Ryutaro... and I think, THAT, is RARE and ONE OF A KIND! That's why I think she's an awesome, if not, the ultimate Plastic Tree fan that I know of :)

=fake_cut=

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Name: say [ sei arimura haha]
Location: Thailand
DOB: 16/10/1984
Blood Type lol: a

Since when did you like Plastic Tree?
1999 range Single "Sink"

Why do you like plastic tree?
Pura's song so pretty and wonderful, Ryutaro's voice is charming and I fell in love

Do you remember which is the first plastic tree song you heard?
Sink

Top 5 favourite plastic tree songs?
1. Hello
2. Kuuchuu Buranko
3.Harusaki
4.sink
5.Last Waltz

How many Plastic Tree Live have you been to?
about 24 round

Why do you like going for their live?
Because their live's fun and enjoyable, feel warm

Best plastic tree memory?
First time i met Ryutaro, he said " Hello" and smiled to me. that's my good impression

Favourite Plastic Tree Member?
Ryutaro

Why do you like him most?
because he's strange, but friendly and have good idea, amiable haaa~ I fell in luv with him...what can i do

What does Plastic Tree mean to your in your life?
it make my life's bright, can think about someone. everyday I must see Ryutaro's face at my computer and listen their songs.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


cross-posted in: http://purakisuki.exblog.jp

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive