Sunday, April 24, 2005
I have to write a paper on King David. I don't know what to write because i am not suppose to say that he's a nice dude. Reading through 1 Sam & 2 Sam, i really wonder why he was said to be the man after God's own heart. Cause u know, this dude really was quite unforgiving and ruthless and also very cunning. The stuff that he did for political power. And even till his deathbed, the people who had spoken against him like YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS ago, he told his son King Solomon to make sure that they won't meet a bloodless death. hmmm. Well i guess it's hard to understand God eh.

Well ok, definitions:

Things that make me happy:
1) a good inspiring song.
2) concerts, most definitely.
3) when i remember that God still loves me.... SERIOUSLY!!!!
4) having friends around.
5) good memories.
6) when something exciting happens.
7) planning for something exciting.
8) making others happy.... =)))))))))))

Things i am worried about right now:
1) my paper.
2) my midterms.
3) my grades.
4) stupid Sundial.
5) homework i have not done.
6) MY GRADUATION......... i really hope i can graduate!!!!
7) MY FUTURE!!!! what i am i gonna do?!

Things i am not so certian about right now:
1) Feelings tied to Ryota.... I have decided i will forget him, that much i can define. I have decided to move on and not care or at least not be affected. I've decided that i will not do anything about him anymore.... On the other hand, it still hurts to think about the good times i had with him... It makes me happy to think about it, yet sad that it has come to an end like this.
2) DUDE MY FUTURE!!! i am scared i wun get the job i want over here: a preschool teacher actually.... because i wanna work in Japan in the future. but that also looks quite if not VERY uncertain... so i don't know.

So that's today's definition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive