Friday, March 04, 2005
sorry, i know this is abit of ryota overdose lately... but i've just been thinking alot about him dats all...
So i guess this post is just gonna be about my mushed up heart, nee.

I hope he likes being around me... or atl east he has fun... i know he does, maybe. Like i remember the other time when i had just met him, he usually wouldn't be smiling... But like, thank You God, these days, or this time, when he sees me, he smiles and when we're learning stuff, he smiles alot... and laughs too... which is nice cause i like his smile and laugh anyway... I like his smile when it's like this ---> ^^ kind of smile, i like his smile when he's just sitting there, leaning against the chair, smiling, i like his laugh... it's just nice you know...

I like how he speaks cause it's quite cute... like when he speaks in japanese anyway... lemme rephrase that, when he speaks in japanese when he's wirtting sometimg down to teach me. He'd be like getting a kick out of it, so his voice is like really cute then.

I like the little things that he does, like his drawings, out of nowhere he'd suddenly draw stuff like a house, a flower, diagrams, etc.And i like how he has a compulsiveness to write stuff down... like dictating what you say, although not entirely... I think that's why i like talking to him... I don't think ryota is talkative, he's quite quiet, but the one thing that makes him fun and good to be with is becase he is responsive. He don't talk much about himself like I talk about myself EXCESSIVELY sometimes... Ryota doesn't talk about himself at all unless i ask him questions... But what he is is that, he listens and he is responsive. And what i mean by that is that though he's quiet i know he's paying attention cause he asks me back questions or like he would be writing out certain words i mention, draw it out, write it out, underline the word, add more stuff to it, etc... And i like that, that he listens u know and not just zone out.
And i like how he's cute in the sense of the things he gets a kick out of... like suddenly wiring out a kanji that popped into his head and then he'll teach me. He'll be like a 10-year-old kid who got his first coloring pencil way he will write down the kanji and he will teach it to me... Or how he played with the highlighter again with that 10-year0old getting color pencils for the first time kind of way...

and yeah.. i do like his smile alot, when he looks at me and he smiles. i really like that.

I know i don't know much about him and those aren't substantial reason to like him... But you know, i do wish i could have more time to spend with him to know him, to talk to him, to see him smile, cause being with him really does make me happy....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive