Tuesday, March 08, 2005
ok.... so against some of you people's advice... i did email and tell ryota that i thought Eiji is cute... i didn't tell him i've been stalking Eiji of course but that i saw him in the library and thought he's cute.... Well, nothing to lose right? it's not like ryota likes me or would like me or anything... Plus, i always do nice stuff for ryota, he shud know that to me, he's important, right? sighhh too damn important actually.... Ouh well, i was gonna give him that "thank you" letter anyway before i leave for japan... so at least, that would let him know partially about how i feel about him..... Like i mean... Eiji is nice to look at and all that, but you know, even if like in the previous post, ryota's reply was damn short and damn disatisfying, it still makes me a little happy and makes me touched to know that at least he read my email you know... and i like him for that... that he may not be absolutely great in agreeing to hang out or whatever, but you know, the times or the fact that he doesn't have to care and he does care, makes me happy.... So... there may be cute guys, cool guys, rapist editors and well, Eiji.... but still the person that makes me smile when i think of him is him, ryota-kun <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive