Sunday, March 13, 2005
i watch alot of those crime shows on TV. the "real" CSI, on Court TV and A&E (you shall be missed) and they often interview journalists... especially for City Confidential and Masterminds programs.

Well it just occured to me, when i graduate, i'm suppose to be a journalist. hmm... it sounds cool huh? actually it really does. but i don't think so. i am a journalist. or at least, i sure as ever don't wanna practice journalism. i'm sorry to say this to magazine writers (those fashion, etc), but i still do consider only those who work in newspapers as journalists or like journalistic authors... what's your take? elites me. too bad. but it's true. i guess... i mean, to be a journalist involves reporting you know, and if you don't report and all you do is give opinions, then that's not journalistic... but what about music reporters?

ouh anyway... i think i better go write up a resume.

Daydreamed delusion
Limousine eyelash
Oh baby with your pretty face
Drop a tear in my wine glass
Look at those big eyes
See what you mean to me
Sweetcakes and...milkshakes
I'm a delusioned angel
I'm a fantasy parade
I want you to know what I think
Don't want you to guess anymore
You have no idea where I came from
We have no idea where we're going
Latched in life
Like branches in the river
Flowing downstream
Carving the current
I'll carry you
You'll carry me
That's how it should be
Don't you know me
Don't you know me by now...?


"delusion angel" David Jewell

ouh man i am sleepy and two midterms, three news assignments and........ i forgot, coming up next week, how will i fair, i need to be a better student/person/sister/daugther/friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive