Friday, March 04, 2005
i guess i should blog this huh?

Well, Ryota didn't think i was crazy for buying him dinner which is good, i guess.... but how come so passive?!

Lets start from the very begining...

Well i was sitting with this guy, John... whom i met like a week ago... I was doing my japanese homework actually... and i saw John... so he was sitting there with me and talking to me abt stuff while i waited for ryota...

And then ryota came =))).... he was smiling... *heart melts* in his nice cheeky smile... and he asked me "so how was your test??" and i was like "i told you, DAME DESU! (not good)" and he laughed... Then i saw Makiko (from the newspaper) and i was talking to Makiko and John was talking to Ryota. Anyway, i told John and Makiko taht he was my tutor hehe ^^ (ouh ryota, i wish i could call u something else).

Anyways, yeah... so ryota pulled up a chair cause John was sitting on the other one... and then he asked me again how the test went and i told him it was bad and he asked why and i told him waht i did... I love his smile... ^^. So yeah... and then John asked Ryota to spell out his name and asked him if his name meant anything. But John was also asking like he thought that "R" should mean something and "yota" should mean something else (because of like Toyota)... But Ryota didnt understand waht he ment, so i told ryota, isn't it that his name, the kanji is split ryo and ta... and he was liek yeah yeah... and i was like BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT RYO means and only know the TA right??? and he was nodding his head with that cute smile.. hehe.

Anyways, yeah, John left and i was with ryota and we did japanese work. We went through my response drills and then dialogue for memorization.... which erm... i dun think i quite remember right now... so much for memorization.

Ouh and also like... we were doing the response drills and one of the responds was "did you go to class?" and i will response "no i didn't go to class"... THen he asked "doo shite?"... and i was like... I dunno waht the question was asking... then i said i dunno... and he was like "you don't know?!" and i said "ok... i was lazy...." the he laughed, "then i said... i overslept!!" and he was like "yeah!! i'm like that too!!!" hehehe cute ^^

ANYWAYS. ok... highlights of the day was that... He was looking for a highlighter and so happened John gave me one just before that. So he started highlighting stuff i shud emphasize, stuff i kept forgetting, etc... And mannnnnnn he looked like he was having FUN! with that highligther...
Then when we got to the HOMEWORK PART (goshhhhh i kept asking him "what's the japanese word for cruel??? cause you're cruel!!") he gave me an assignment to write a single kanji 100 times.... i guess that's REALLY how the japanese get so good at what they do. And so he was looking for the highligther that i was holding. So i gave it to him and he was smiling and having fun highliting in bold the 100 TIMES... ANd i was like "you REALLY like highligting don't you???" and he was like "yeah! i love it! i love colors! my textbook is like a rainbow. green highligther, blue highlighter, pink highlighter"

ouh man... But u know, stuff like that makes him cute... no? his little drawings, him sitting there getting a kick out of stuff like forming some sentence in japanese, or writing stuff, or playing with highligters... so cute ^^

So yeah.......

SO CAME THE PART I GAVE HIM DINNER.

We stopped around 6pm... and then i asked him "are you going home now?" he said "yeah"... and then i said, "ok, i have somethign to give you," and he smile and like "okay." and then he sat back down... then first i gave him the card... and i told him "see, i wrote kanji for you," and i gave the card to him and he laughed and he was like "do you know what the kanji means??" and i said like "gambatte?" he was like "yeah!" and i he asked me if i knew what it meant, and i said yeah, my friend taught me who to write it cause i asked her how to say "good luck for test" and so i told him "so... all the best," Then i said... "anddddd since you have test tomorrow and you're teaching me until so late... i got you dinner," and he was like "ouh ok"

and i gave him the food. He asked me if he could look at it i said sure... Then i showed him waht i got. Then i showed him the mochi i got for him too.. and he laughed... THen i said "sorry, i didn't get you juice!! I wanted to but i liked the mochi better!!" (i had asked him earlier in japanese what's the one thing he want the most now and he said "juice" what the heck!)... THen i said i didn't cook it and he was like "you didnt?" i said no and that i bought it and that my friends asked me to cook it but I CAN'T because you will DIE if u ate my food!! So i better not, cause then u can't take your test tomorrow.. So he laughed.
Then i asked him if it was enough? I bought him a japanese hamburger (it's like a meat patty) with terriaki sauce, and also gyoza and rice and of coz, the mochi. I wanted to get him a drink along with the mochi and the food but i scared that was an OVERKILL. no?
Anyways, he said it was enough... =)) So he said "thanks elaine" (he says my name, so it's nice... he always does that when he's trying to ask me to do something and i'm bitching i can't... and he'll be like "come on Elaine, you can do it. It's not hard elaine," so that's nice ar... )

So yeah... then he went on to talk abit abt kanji summore... i dunno why. And he said in future i will teach you what each part of a kanji means (but danggggggg, dat dude, he can't remember some kanji's meaning!) IF i practice.

Well but today, i think i pissed him off a little cause i kept insulting his handwriting (been doing that since day one). It's just that i guess ia m not used to reading hiragana that don't look like hiragana on the book. So like i have problem reading anyone's hiragana except mine u know. But you could see that he got abit mad, cause he paused for a second, took a breath and "what you mean?!" and he wrote his hiragana out and was like "see, it's beautiful!" ehehehehe... sorry ryota...

Well... i dunno... i guess i do like him u know... i guess no, i guess... i just want to take care of him... i wish God gave me the chance to take care of him and most of all, i'd really like to be with him more u know... Like to spend time with him more... I dunno what i want from Ryota exactly but i know i want more... I want more than what we have, but not necessary "dating" you know or "going out"... I'd really just like to be able to spend more time with him, on school days even... i'd like to be able to have lunch with him or something, or go out for dinner... and that's it you know... i'd like to be around him more... cause he's fun to be with you know... he makes me happy and makes me laugh...

And i guess.. waht i really wish is that... i hope he will be touched by what i do for him... I know that like... I failed the first part of his ideal girl cause i don't have long hair.. but i hope that i have a nice smile, or a nice smile that he thinks is beautiful *eh!*, and i really hope that he would accept and appreciate and is not blur of my caring for him u know (cause that's what he wants right??)... BUT DANG, i am not japanese, so i kinda failed the biggest requirement!

Well i hope he liked what i did... And i hope he'd do well for his tests today and tomorrow... I hope he won't fall sick anymore cause he suddenly got sick last week and couldn't study much also... and still he was willing to meet me for Japanese... nice hor??

John told him that he should charge $50 an hour to tutor and he laughed. I said to Ryota "but I do give you stuff right??? Sweets and all..." and he laughed, "and also it's fun right, when you tutor me cause i make you laugh right?! so that's enough!" and Ryota laughed.. so cute ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive