Tuesday, March 08, 2005
From: "Fujimoto Ryota"
To: elainelmy@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: RE: toshokan no kakkoi otoko no hito wuahahaha ^^
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 16:38:55 +0900

Hey. I's so sorry to tell that but I have to. Eiji is going to Arizona. I
just heard of that from one of my friends. I don't know the detail about
that but he's going.


Sigh... i AM sad that Eiji is leaving.... i mean, no more cute guy to stare at u know? sigh... shud have stalked him more last week.... sighhhh... sighhhh..... Now who's gonna distract my heart (and my eyes) from Ryota?! *sighhhh* *sighhhhh*

See, fellow friends, next time, when u see a cute guy, always go say hi, kiss them, tell them u think they're cute, etc, or anything u know... cause really, this won't mean a thing come tomorrow and you never know what tomorrow holds, cause sometimes it could be the end, there really is nothing to lose... so man, just do it you know....

Anyway, i realize i am also quite demanding from Ryota (even if i dun make the demand on him, i get hurt whenever he doesn't "fulfil" it)... I mean, i want him to reply my emails within 24 hours... preferably by 12:30am every night because he usually replies by then... Also i dun like him giving me excuses like he's studying and busy so he can't go out (laine! it's a legitimate excuse!!!!). I also dun like him looking at other girls/elsewhere when he's teaching me japanese... like sometimes i see him halfway teaching he'd look somewhere else, makes me suspicious when he does that. I also dun like it when his emails are too short, too insensitive, etc... GOSHHHHHHHHH mati man like dat! Like he just replied "I don't know wheather I like CSUN or not. I just feel I am here at CSUN. It's hard to explain. Never mind. Anyway, I'm sleepy. Good night." i dun like how he said I'm sleepy, goodnite... so brief, so impersonal like "ok i dun wanna talk anymore, bye" i DUN LIKE THATTTTTT.... urghhh

elaine elaine... demandingnya!

How ar, no more Eiji... so dats means... i really only have Ryota to amuse myself with.... sigh... no fun nee. But it'd be real nice if Ryota would erm... i dunno... be receptive... sigh... then there's more fun.... new stuff to do and to scheme and to whine abt and to amose myself with... nee.. =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive