Sunday, February 13, 2005


Well... i can finally, LEGALLY, land in Japan....

I want to thank God for everything. I don't know why but i feel like, God's always been really nice to me though i don't deserve it.

Like i wanted to go to UK, dad brings me there, you know... Then America, when i wanted to come here. I got here in the end. I wanted to be in CALIFORNIA, and i did in the end. Then there's Japan and i know like load of friends who also want to go more badly than i do... And who'd have thought, you know, one year after this obsession started... I'll have the chance to see Japan too, you know... And i want to thank God for that... For always giving me the chance to live my dreams, for always making my dreams come true.

well.... Two visas of the two places i truly wanted to go... Japan and America. Thank You God. You're always so nice to me even when I don't deserve it. Arigatou gozaimashita, hontoni.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive