Thursday, February 17, 2005
sigh...

Well... Ryo(u)ta was really nice today. He actually sat down for 4 1/2 hours teaching me Japanese. It was really fun. But i kinda wanted him to teach me how to construct sentences and just basically, let me like ask him questions in Japanese and have him ask me questions so that i can learn how to speak properly, you know.

But yeah, he's so nice to spend the whole evening teaching a dimwit like me how to understand his language. I think in the end he got more confused instead... hmm. And apparently, i am not pronouncing all my kyo,kyu,kya and including HIS NAME ryo correctly.... I don't get it i really can't hear the difference between ryO and ryou... and apparently the hiragana of his name would have have to be ryou(ta)... =\
muzukashi desu yo.

But anyway... he's from Osaka... Apparently Osaka ppl are more friendly and i guess it's true... no? Ouh.. he even taught me to say things in Osaka dialect ^^... and dang, it's different. I learnt how to say "do you want to go for lunch/dinner?" in formal and informal forms and also in the Kanto and Kansai dialects... OKIES! time to practice the question with Eiji ;)

hehehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive