Tuesday, February 22, 2005
well, tomorrow norika and i are gonna hit Eiji... like we're just gonna be there and erm, try to talk to him??? I hope it doesn't rain, i hope he's there. God, please? Onegai shimasu?

Well on the hand, i think i've figured out why i feel posessive over Ryota and why thinking about him? makes me smile. I think it's cause i really have fun with him and what my heart says is that "i would like to spend more time with you". No? I think it is. I do would like to be able to spend more time with him. Cause he's fun to be around. I think.

Like i learn alot of things and i think the one thing that makes me really like being around him is that he is very willing to teach me about Japanese. Like i think he's still one of those japanese that of course do like America more but i think he's also one of those japanese that don't shun you if u wanna know more about Japan or anything. He's always been like that since the very instance i met him. no? I did ask him to read that AKG fan mail. And I like his enthusiasm in wanting to teach me "actual" japanese. Like informal forms, like kanji, those. I think that's fun.

I think that's one of the main reasons why I like being around him. He doesn't make me feel stupid when i don't know how to read hiragana. He's very patient. Instead of shaking his head and giving up he just laughs (and not in a mean way), i think he DOES find it amusing. And also he's really friendly and helpful and is willing to teach when it comes to anything Japanese. I wonder if it's cause he misses Japan or if like, he's another one of those immigrant students like me who finally learnt to love home only after we leave.

Yeap, dats why i like being around Ryota. Cause he's especially very willing to help whenever it comes to japanese. Doesn't make me feel like an annoyance, though i do think i am.

And well... he is fun to be with.

sigh... watashi no kokoro... what are u feeling?!

And though he DOES like Disney cartoons more than Anime, i wish i had a chance to just sit with him and watch anime. Ask him what the heck is going on and ask him to explain some cultural nuances and also, are all high schools really like that?! But i think he's also like my TA last semester who spent highschool abroad in another country. Maybe i think that's also why his English is really good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive