Thursday, February 03, 2005
it's the third DAY of school and i feel as if it was the 10th week or something like that. Shitty Sundial....

So basically i am depressed, tired- not tired, i'm just worn out... my brains feel like it's half fried most of the time, and i am telling you, this is only the third day of school. Have been going to school at 7-8am everyday, staying till 10pm except for today. I got to school at 7:30am and start reporting till Japanese class at 9am then at 11am i go for another class, then at 12-2pm i go do reporting again, then at 2-3pm i have class, then after that i do reporting again till maybe 5:30pm i think then i rest till class at 7 - 10pm, then i go home and i am too tired to do anything else. Then comes tuesday, supposedly no school, u know till 2pm, RIGHT. ASS. Go do reporting by 9:45am cause i have sources and the newsroom hounding my ass. But first, and almost the only good thing that happened that day, Then, it's reporting all the way till class at 2-3pm... And the class is called The Bible. i love God's word but ouh man, the conceptualization the amount of wealth in the Bible is great if not infinite... and by the time i get out of class my brains are zapped... only to walk into the newsroom 1 min later and have my editor assignment two more stories, one due on Thursday.
SOOOOOOOOOOOO i go do my reporting from 3 till my class start at 6, then another class at 7 -10pm... LINGUISTICS ok LINGUISTICS.
Then when i get back i am too zapped to do anything so i bitch about the damn sundial and it feels like damn it's been forever since school started but nooooooooooooooooo it has only been 2 days. And i call Hiro up and tell him "i'm hungry" and asks if he has anything i could eat cause he was eating some instant noodle... he says no he doesn't and i hang up and call Alejandro and Sam to bitch to them about the Sundial and then someone knocks on my roomdoor: it's my housemate. She tells me Hiro left me lasagna in the kitchen because i called him to tell him i was hungry. *hugs* to Hiro.

Anyways, i guess i'm just really mentally worn out cause no matter what class i am in (except "beloved" Japanese of course), all i keep thinking about is Sundial. Wake up Sundial, sit in class Sundial, eating Sundial, sleeping Sundial, sitting here STILL Sundial, what i have to do, etc, the time i can be using to be reporting instead, how many stories i have left to report on, who i have to call, other alternatives if my source is a no-show dead end, how else can i get around this, damn the deadlines i am going to miss... and the worse part of all, i know i am gonna get that miss deadline tomorrow, as much as i have tried.... no one gives a damn about trying if you can't get that story in, basically, you didn't do it, that's all they care about and that's just shit because effort counts for nothing in the newsroom. apprently neither does "other classes" and "other homework" mean anything. I think it's just unfair, not unfair but it is just very selfish of them to think that you can devote all your time to the Sundial to the neglect of other classes. You know, the Sundial is not the only thing in my whole school life you know. I do need my other classes to graduate. But by the looks of it, it seems that Sundial is gonna screw up my graduation in the end. I just think it's really selfish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive