Friday, February 18, 2005
1) it's shit i don't understand Japanese at all. I wanna read all these stuff about Asian Kung Fu Generation... WHY CAN'T I UNDERSTAND?!

2) Well, Ryota's nice. Taught me Japanese again today. I think that he's a friendly person. Very willing to help and to teach, which is good. He's abit silent when there's another person around though, even if that other person is Japanese (whom he doesn't know).
Anyway, despite me wanting to put in my answer to his question, "anata no tomodachi ga daisuki desu. Sono suki na otoko no hito no namae wa Eiji desu." (I (am in) love (with) your friend. That favourite guy's name is Eiji) I didn't. I put instead "Booihurendo wa imasen kara deeto mo arimasen yo" (I don't have a boyfriend so i also don't have a date) Which really cracked him up =P wuahahahhaha... Well at least he gets comic relief sitting with me for so long u know?!

3) Well i met someone i don't mind playing around with. And he's an expert in it too. So if i wanted just to mess around, apparently, i DO have a phone number to call. But i don't know. I'm an emotional wreck and i keep thinking that if i did mess around with him, it might help me not to get so dependent on others and also like get over my intimacy problem cause I know EXACTLY how the dude feels before i get into this you know... But on the flipside of the coin, i don't know if i'd like myself after if i did anything with him...... cause i DO like to think of myself as erm... pure? wuahahahahhaha (YEAH RIGHT ELAINE! FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FROM REALITY!)

4) can't i just ask Eiji out for dinner? food... anything... He's what i really want anyway, for now ;)... I mean... i don't want to be possesive anymore, i don't want to be desperate any more... maybe not even desperate..... cause it's not like i am fully wanting it (referring to #3)... I just think it can be fun and i'd like to experiment and hopefully get over a demon or two...... But u know... I'd rather have well........ Eiji... heh. *sigh*

whatever.

5) gonna overdose on Japanese soon. Mainichi takusan nihongo o benkyoo shimasu. And today i met Taku too... my OTHER japanese tutor WHILE i was with Ryota and he was saying that i didn't call him!!! urgh..... ok better call him tomorrow then and ask some questions... I DO NEED HELP but it's like i have so much problems with Japanese i don't even know where to start. it's like i want to learn so much more, there's so much more to learn and so much I WANT to know how to say. BUT YET, I know SO LITTLE, and EVEN THAT, the LITTLE i should know, I STILL DON'T GET IT!

*sigh*

ouh well....

one more day of Japanese, just one more day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive