Wednesday, February 16, 2005
Nan-ji ga suki desu ka? Eiji desu!!!

anyways SO THE DUDE. CUTIE.

i went to the library around 4pm today cause i had a paper to finish and to print out. The moment i walk in there, i see.... cutie BUT he was with A GIRL. my heart immiedietaly, faster than the speed of sound, SHATTERED into a million pieces. i was DAMNNNNNNN DEPRESSED (see previous blog post). then i left. cause i so sad, heartbroken shit liao. i was trying to see if they were holding hands at the table. i couldn't see. then she left but they didn't kiss goodbye. i couldn't see if he was holding her hands. but still DAMN HEARTBREAKING. can die that moment. sigh. anyways, so i left after i finish my work and i ate dinner alone. read my assignment alone, etc. sighhh. anyways, then 20 mins before my class thankfully for depresion always makes me do crazy things.


so i was like, shit who cares, might as well just go to the library now and give him that CD with that AKG song and say to him "hey, you're ryota's friend right? Anyways, this CD is for you.. The song reminds me of you..." and then i went lor to the library. so i went and i asked God "ok, if he's there, i'll do it, if not, Tomorrow".

then i went. HE WAS THERE *shuuuuuuuuuuuuucks* then i sat down and thought. yes, first time brain comes in and i thought "ok, i ask him japanese instead" cause i awas scared and i look thru my book cause today had homework and alot i actually didn't know hwo to do, but i asked another friend laio but then i DID find ONE insignificant one and i was like "AHA! ok!"and so i went and i was like "hi, you're ryota's friend right?" and he looked at me with that blank stare and then said "mm" and i'm thinking to myself "ouh man, does he even understand me?" cause all those talk from ppl telling me maybe it's cause he and his friend kenot speak english well dats why they dun talk much. then i asked him again. then i think he nodded his head or something. then i told him i have japanese work i need help and ask if he could help me. then i showed him the book and then iopened the page apologize for intrupting him (he was studying english online, so rajin...) then he said it's ok.

and then i showed him the question i didn't know and then i showed him the dialogues for the question and at this point i'm wondering if he can speak in english or not!!! cause so quiet! But anyways, i was passing him the book and stuff and i got alot of paper stuck to between the book so i took the paper away and got to touch his hand.... WUAHAHHAHAHA... ;)

Anyways, and then he asked me "number 4?" (elaine then takes mental note of his voice) then i said "yes". then he read read read, then i put down my bag. then after awhile i think he asked me which question and i told him ( b ) and then he looked back at the dialogue and i'm like wondering why he can't answer the question immiediately why doesn't he understand??? JAPANESE!? anyways then i told him i'll answer "iie" (no) for the question. then he looked more

then i told him but i don't know why it's like that. then he asks "what's your answer?". then i say "i'll say no but i don't get why. I don't know what the question is asking?".
anyways... he read more then he read in japanese. ouh man shit man, i have a weak spot for cute japananese guys speaking in japanese. actually, i just love hearing japanaese speakers speak in japanese. it's so authentic. anyways then he says "the answer is no". and so i was like "ok, but why?" (i was trying to drag on my time with him more than trying to understand the answer but REALLY, later, i DID wanna know what the question meant cause i TOTALLY DID NOT get that translation at all!!). Anyway, he explained to me, then he said "sore ato... that means after that". ouh man so cute when he said sore ato. ouhhhhhh man, my heart melayang again.
Then he actually explained alot of stuff, like he was translating the dialogue for me, and i think that his english is really good. I don't see any problems with it, like there totally weren't any gramatical errors whatsoever.... cute... ^^

anyways, then after that finish liao. i said thank u. then i aksed "btw, waht's your name again?" he said something and i said "what?" and he was like "Eiji... E I J I". and i was like ok... and he asked me my name. or i gave him my name... damn i forgot. then he knows my name. wuahahaha... who cares!!

anyways then i said to him "i always see you around but i forgot your name" then i said thank u again, cause he looked like he was trying to usher me off, or he was trying to get back to his work... i dunno maybe it's my paranoia. then u know me lah, got alot of stuff wan. so i was taking my folder, my notebook, my textbook then i went to take my bag on the floor and it was bursting with stuff, then he was looking at me taking so much stuff and my bag and all that... then underneath my bag, my scarf was on the floor and he pointed it out to me. i was gonna take the scarf but he took it for me and gave it to me *heart melts to mush*

either he's a really nice boy or he really wanted to get rid of me quick.

but dang! he's nice boy right???????????

bring his own food to skool, studying online when others would be emailing and playing online games, taking my scarf for me cause i'm a scatterbrain

so that's my story

God please help me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive