Tuesday, March 02, 2010

one color

I still love Tsubaki, and Isshiki is still damn cute. ahaha

 

I mean look at him! so cute~
lol




Look at that... even a cut of pic... so cute~ lol..

Actually, no.. I really like Tsubaki and no, it's not coz of Isshiki =) (although, imho he's very cute indeed, albeit getting old, ne! ^_^ )

I'm really, really, really glad I love 花が揺れる... It's a really incredibly great Tsubaki song... I think it's my favourite newer Tsubaki song. Really good. One of those good blends of the usual Tsubaki-punching rock songs with newer Tsubaki sound and styles. Very nice blend.
And Isshiki's singing is just amazing here too.. Really strong and powerful, nice range and very awesome styles... Mannnnn I just can't get the tune out of my head!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive