Friday, March 26, 2010

March Playlist

Ok... Have not been updating... Had not checked out that many bands in the interim... Not the 3 a week I promised anyway, since I was quite happy with my playlist.

Anyway, here are some bands in the past weeks!

the court (Love love love their song, 524! AWESOME AWESOME song!)
More Love Love Love
Any
ほたる日和
androp (DAMN NICE!)

Recently Checked Out:
世界の終わり (DAMN NICE YO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope I can get their new album next month!)
Weaver (For some reason, just as I was searching for their album online, someone uploaded it a week later! Awesome~)
□□□ (Finally)
AFRICAEMO (gotta listen to this more, not checked out much yet)
神聖かまってちゃん (their album was on Disk Union's top 10 Indies album le!)
Hi-Fi CAMP (I didn't even know this but apparently, I HAD checked out their song exactly a year ago ahahaha)

Going to check out:
Natural Punch Drunker
ラジオボタン
plane

Hmmm... if possible, I'd like to find more stuff by My Autumn Rain and anything by リリィノート (my two usual last.fm neighbors had this band on their list!)


English:
Motion City Soundtrack (Woot!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive