Saturday, January 16, 2010

This Week's Bands..

English:
.... it was a whole mix of Electro/Pop/Rock playlist....


Japanese..

12月8日
- Quite Cool band, for such a small band... I think they have good tunes.. If they're not defunct, I hope they come up with better stuff.

おとぎ話
- I could only find 1 e.p., so I guess it's not a fair nor complete assessment of this band... But in their e.p. Hellogoodbye, they sounded alot like the Beatles... Well duh, even the title was ripped from the Beatles. The second track off that e.p. is almost like a lift off Beatles' O bla di, O bla da... Seriously... Actually Pauchwheel's Real sounds like that too..



So! Do I fill the quota of 3 new bands a week?? Hopefully... Is anyone still reading this blog anyway! gee..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive