Monday, January 25, 2010

HOLYMOLY! Riki Kinoshita quoted 1 Corinthians 13!

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL... for some reason, I found Riki Kinoshita (art-school, guitar&vocalist; a.k.a. the next person after Yoshitaro and Isshiki-san I don't mind having a child with lols) on Twitter (these bands and their long-time hardore fans all seem to be friends! Thus linked to one another).... and he ACTUALLY quoted 1 Corinthians 13 as his favourite "word" (well he used kotoba......... phrase... maybe?!)

WELL! Seems like Art-School moved up in my "like" list!

But then again... he said he's not a Christian =(


Anyway, passage he quoted was,

1 Corinthians 13:2,13

「たとえ預言する賜物を持ち、あらゆる神秘とあらゆる知識に通じていようとも、たとえ山を動かすほどの完全な信仰を持っていようとも愛がなければ無に等しい。信仰と希望と愛。この3つは決して滅びない。だがその中で最も大いなるものは愛である」

And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.... And now faith, hope, and love abide, these threel and tehe greatest of these is love.


Is he getting married or what?

No, actually, he was talking about loving one another.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive