Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lousy week for music

Well... not much of music this week... meh... I didn't really check out bands.. I only checked out SONGS.

Japanese:


D.W.ニコルズ - 春風 
Woo! I had NO IDEA d.w. nicols released a new single! But for some reason it was right on top of the itunes japanese store! So I went and bought the title song... Will definitely buy the album when i've channeled money into the BOA account!

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN addictive and INCREDIBLY HAPPY song... Seriously. I think the lyrics are really nostalgic, reminiscing school days, but mann the tune! It's like this band is really incapable of making un-inspiring songs! lols~ ^_^b



ポリプロピレン - サンセット
I really really like this song by this band.... Got this song off the Quip58 sampler. I think for short they call themselves polypro... But there's practically NOTHING for this band... Can't even purchase the music LEGALLY.

残像カフェ
quite a nice band... Sounds more towards J-pop band, though. Still, nice stuff... Found them through a random click on a last.fm top listener for throwcurve. This was her most played band for the week. Only stuff I could find on them were youtube PVs tho =(

The Dilemma of Hedgehog
Just a song or two by the group.. Seems like an okay group, but maybe too punk-rock for my current flavor!

That's it for Japanese this week! Sorry!



عربي/Arabic

Yeap... felt like listening to Arabic songs thsi week...

It's like this, I don't mind arabic songs, ANY GENRE, because they just sound so COMPLETELY different... And you know the only Arabic you hear in Malaysia, and the only Arabic I had heard growing up in Malaysia were always only if it had to do with Islam... So it's just INCREDIBLY weird but cool when you hear like a Arabic rap song! lols.. SERIOUSLY!

Anyway...


فرقة جدل (Jadal) - Quite a cool/nice Arabic rock band from Jordan... They have a few nice songs on youtube :)

AKHER ZAPHEER - Only managed to find a song from this guy searching in English... Will ask Mohammad if he can look for something in Arabic for me!!


Well that's it for this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive