Thursday, October 01, 2009

ライブ

Well, yesterday was Art-School's live at Saitama's Heaven's Rock. It's the last live I had planned to go and also the last time going to live of a band I like very much....

Also, I realized today that today's live was at the same livehouse as the first time I saw Tsubaki and Lunkhead live 2 years ago!!! What a great nostalgic and befitting end!!!!

Photobucket


So I was thinking I must go for as many lives as I can while i am here... BUT IT SUCKS COZ THIS IS THE WORST TIME TO BE HERE COZ ALL THE BANDS ARE NOT TOURING!!! In fact ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl the bands practically START touring on the very day I am going to leave Japan!!! 10/10!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!

And not to mention, I AM GOING TO MISS LUNKHEAD LIVE ON 10/1o by just SIX HOURS!!! Because i LEFT Malaysia on September 10th, my ticket expires also on October 10th!! IT'S TOTALLY SHITE!!!!

AND, I'm quite upset that almost ALLL the bands I want to see arent touring at this time and they'll only be touring middle of this month!!!!


But anyways, at least I got to see a few shows this time.

I went for:

9/11 - Kyoto Mojo - Tsubaki One Man Live
9/23 - Shibuya Yaneura - アナ/Tsubaki
9/24 - Shimokitazawa Club Que - Lost in Time/ セカイイチ
9/26 - Shindaita Fever - アナ
9/28 - Shibuya Club Quattro - Tsubaki
9/29 - Saitama Heaven's Rock - Art-School

Those were the shows I had planned to go..... (except Ana and Sekaiichi..... I think those came up last minute also hahaha)...

Before I go back, I wanna go for:

10/3 - Zher the Zoo Yoyogi - Prof. Moriarty&Smiley-Todd (I just discovered this band when I was randomly checking out Kyoto indies band in a shop in Kyoto)
10/5 - Shibuya O-West - Under The Counter
10/6 - Shimokitazawa Club Que - Monokuro
10/9 - Shimokitazawa Club Que - D.W. ニコルズ (I REALLY REALLY wanna check them out!)

As you can see, they are totally RANDOM bands.... ahahahah... Some bands I had just casually checked out....

Actually on 10/2 there are 2 REALLY cool shows... For Hare-Brained-Unity.... and also Art-School again... But Aki-san has a party for me on 10/2, so I can't go :( But it's okay, coz I get to meet people at the party and have fun too :)

Shimokitazawa Club Que is having a special anniversary live events... So alot of cool bands are playing there everyday... But I'd really like to check out other Shimokitazawa live houses like Garage or Shelter...... But I don't know the bands that are playing there....
Also, Shibuya has alot of small livehouse too... But I don't know which ones they are and I don't know the bands that are playing at all..

There are sooooooo many other bands I wish to see but I miss them by just a week!!!! T_T

I TOOOOOOOTTAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLY want to see

PEOPLE IN THE BOX (I REALLY LIKE THEM YO!! And I just found out....... I missed their live in Osaka by ONE BLOODY DAY!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

And I also want to see:

hare-brained-unity
メレンゲ
髭(HiGE)
Base Ball Bear
Radwimps

AND A WHOLE LOT MORE!!!!

BUT WHATEVER IT IS... I MISS LUNKHEAD LIVE AND THAT'S THE WORST TRAGEDY!!!!!! I waited TWO YEARS only to miss it by SIX HOURS!!!!!!! T______T

Sigh, I really feel like crying ok!!! :'(


Anyway, I will blog more about the live I had gone to later....

But before that, jus something about yesterday's Art-School live................... Riki Kinoshita is DAMNNNNNNNNNN quiet person!!!! SERIOUSLY.... The band practically played 10 songs before he FINALLY said "Konbanwa, Art-School desu." and that was it!!! He was like "Ahh...Ahhh" and totally didn't know what to say!! He even said "What should I say?" (in Japanese, of course)... Dang!!! He's damn quiet!!! lols~ but he's also DAMNNNNN cool!



By the way, this is my friend Aki.... He writes for biking, outdoor and travel magazines and models for those clothing companies too...

Photobucket

I think he looks damn cool here... lols

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive