Monday, October 26, 2009

Tsubaki Official Youtube!!!

okkk I guess I am DAMN LATE in knowing this coz I never check their website often but... TSUBAKI つばき has a Youtube space anddddddddd... THEY HAVE VIDEOS OF THE 9/11 Kyoto Mojo live!!!!

Here is Kinou no Kaze!



This is the first song they played!!! I almost cried when they first started this song!!! I hadn't expected them to play this song but more than that, this song had meant alot to me...

When my life was not going well last year, I was listening to this song alot... And there is a part that goes, "雨の向こうなにかある?"... and it's like "what is there beyond the rain?"... And at that time, when I was listening to this song, I really prayed and hope inside my heart that there would be something wonderful waiting for me after this storm has passed...

And when I went for the Kyoto Mojo show, that was just 6 hours after I got to Japan, and I also got to meet Isshiki-san that day... And after the whole heartwrenching ordeal with Snake, I had this feeling in my heart, I felt that, if I met Isshiki-san, if I saw Tsubaki live, I will be alright....

And I met him (and Okamoto-san) and when Tsubaki started with this song, I was really really touched and overwhelmed...

It was as if, there IS something good for me beyond the wind and rain...



I really hope there is something waiting for me beyond the wind and rain....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive