Monday, September 28, 2009

アナ @ Shindaita Fever 26/10

Photobucket

Photobucket


アナ (Ana) is an amazing band live! I only got to know them 3 days ago when i went to see Tsubaki but they were amazing live!!

When I saw them on Wednesday, their live reminded me of the The Format's show in New York which I went with Michelle 5 years ago.... Except..... format was headlining that night! ahaha...

Anyways, I got Ana's CD and actually, their songs are actually quite electronic (of course) and mellow.... But during live, their songs just transforms and they inject a radiating energy into the songs in their live performance! Really different! Awesome!


Actually, when Ana first got on stage and put up such an entertaining set, they reminded me alot of Days Away and Ana has also been around for 11 years...

It's like, although not many people know them, I really admire them for persisting in their dreams for such a long time despite everything...

And how I admired Days Away because even though they were playing only a 5 song set to a bunch of people who didn't know them, they always cared about perfection of their sound and music...

Same goes with Ana, I really admire how they really put on an amazing show despite it being a short set and not many people know them... I also admire how they are so much at ease on stage and take it up like it was their world (it IS their world!)... and Okubo-san and Ouchi-san really engage the crowd amazingly well, even though the crowd barely knows them or when the crowd is quiet...


On Saturday's show, there were less people there and I think compared to Wednesday's crowd, they were less enthusiastic, perhaps.... Before Ana got on, I was wondering how they'd take up the show... If they were gonna be less engaging or less energetic than Wednesday's show...

But when they got on stage, they just did their thing and they just performed as they did on Wednesday...

A really good band live..! I wish I could go for their show again!!! It's incredibly enjoyable even though you don't know any of the songs! Seriously! hahahahah


Check them out!

HP: http://www.a-naweb.net
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/mysspaceana


Ana Pictures that I took: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/album.php?aid=317762&id=903000264

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive