Sunday, March 15, 2009

「流星ノート」 Tsubaki - Ryusei Note Cover

Hmmm~ Seems like the cover art has been released!!!!!!

Photobucket
Tsubaki's new album "Ryusei Note" (Meteor Note), this 25th March Release!

Hmmm... "Melody that meteor plays of drawing in the sky" - Hmmm... Sounds like a good description of meteor note I suppose!!!


Anyway, I still think there's something weird going on with Isshiki-san..... He's never said before that "I think I won't be able to update blog on tour, but it will be updated again when I am settled back in Tokyo"...... Errrr... But the Lost In Time Tour is actually just three days, no??? wth.... Kinda worrisome he's been a little weird lately... Lets hope he's not getting tired of this =( *please Tsubaki, don't announce anything too shocking for us! >_<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive