Monday, April 28, 2008

VIRUSS~~~

OK... So my laptop at home has been completely hijacked by an ULTRA VICIOUS MALWARE!!! While it has not destroyed most of my files and I can still do things on it and online but... i don't want to go to any sites that require passwords.... So.... I guess it's time to reformat... sigh... WINDOWS!!!!!! Problematic!

Anyway... I've uploaded a wonderful song by Lunkhead from their latest album Fuka! It's called Kyoushitsu (classroom) and it's an AMAZING ballard!!! Urm... Ok... please have a listen... I'm not trying to promote Lunkhead but this really IS a good song!

Please check it out! I promise you, it's a good song =)





Anyway... I thought this was really nice:

Photobucket

It's from the Tsubaki blog. It's a post by Isshiki-san with a pic he took of Tsubaki's CDs at a store... I think it's nice, isn't it??? To walk into a store and see something your own work on the shelves... ^__^


OK! Lunkhead pic of the day ^___^... Too bad yoshitaro is seldom in the pics coz he's the one taking the pics =_________=

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive