Tuesday, April 15, 2008

お誕生日おめでとうございます、小高さん!

Happy 28th Birthday, Odaka-san!!!
(those who will die of Yoshitaro overdose, be warned)

Photobucket
Happy Birthday, Odk...!! I wish you great sucess and happiness in the year ahead!! I really hope it will be a year of success for Lunkhead in the coming year! May your wish and dreams come true~~~ ^___^

hehe... I really like how Yoshitaro looks in the pictures above!! Don't you think he can be so cute????????

I wanted to do a collage of his pictures and how his looks has changed over time... and it really HAS!! Actually, sometimes, I think he's really SUPER CUTE... but actually, there are also at times where he looks TOTALLY different, like as if it was a picture of a different person!!

Anyway, I think there are tooooooooooo many nice picss!!!! I really wanted to put in some from the PVs, some from like the Live Video, some from the Lunkhead nikki, some from the internet.... BUTTTTT... i thought.... I better NOT kill any blog readers from yoshitaro overload, yeah???!

Anyway, so I made this one.... I wanted to do more with it, color correct some of the pics, and do more effects.... But I got lazy.... HAHAHAHA!! He's still cute though.... ANNNDDDD... don't you think the one with the Ebisu beer is damnnnnnnnnnn cute???? AAAAAAAAAA~~ Dang!! He can be really cute sometimes!! shitez..

Anyway.... to celebrate Yoshitaro's birthday, here's a comic he drew!!

Photobucket
It's about him dreaming... hehehehe..... I really like the third frame!! Meeting a beautiful girl he's thinking "Kawaii" (cute) and she's thinking "suteki" (lovely/great)......
SO CUTE!!! hahahaha!!!

Anyway, IF you can read Chinese (traditional), I recommend you go to Ame's blog... http://hktest.myweb2s.com/tool/BlogDiary?id=777&did=189.... She posted a really really sweet birthday wish to Yoshitaro on her blog... Even with just an online translation tool, her words about the meaning of Lunkhead in her life is so wonderful.... 「即使發生甚麼事,怎樣的痛苦,也可以因為你們而熬過來。 被你們拯救了。」... I think that's the most wonderful thing a fan can say about a band =)

I really wish i can understand Japanese to understand Lunkhead better... But anyway, that's not possible at the moment....


Anyway, still on Yoshitaro and Lunkhead!! I'm happy!! I WON THE bid!! Now i got the article about Yoshitaro.... LOVE LIFE!(dated 2005) muahahahaha...

Photobucket
Actually of the 27 pages, I have probably 20 of them already... and the rest that I don't have are all short album review articles... BUTTTTTT this one on Yoshitaro is a MUST NOT miss!! No??

Anyway... to balance it out... HEHEHEHE... I have a picture of Isshiki-san of the band Tsubaki, つばき!!
Photobucket
How can you resist??? Isshiki-san with a hairdryer!!!!!! hehehehehehe

I'm abit out-dated, but I just found out that Tsubaki has a monthly column in CD-Data magazine... So this pic is from there ^__^

SOOOOOO........... NOW all i need to do is know how to read Japanese!! =____=

And........ I know.... after this post, you'd doubt my reason for liking Lunkhead so much... But really, I really do love them for their music... Komorebi is playing now, and.... it's really beautiful, you know... Yoshitaro really wrote such a wonderful song... And... I was listening to Tsuki to Tenohira earlier today... and you know what...? I want to go to Japan, and I am envious of those who can go.. NOT because i wish to meet Yoshitaro again or whatever... But really, actually... I really, really, really want to listen to him sing Tsuki to Tenohira again, and I really want to hear him sing Komorebi, and I really want to hear him sing these songs I hear on my ipod everyday... That's really why... =)

So.. that said... here's a Lunkhead song, Sakura Biyori~ Actually, I really loved this song, and I prefer this song over Kirariiro... But it seems that the Japanese fans absolutely love Kirariiro, and this song's not as popular... Anyway, this is a really nice song, please listen!

LASTLY..................................................

Lunkhead's 5th Album "Huka" 『孵化』will be released TOMORROW!!! (15/4)

NEW ALBUM OMEDETOU GOZAIMASU!!!!!!

And.... LUNKHEAD TOUR2008「エントラン(^3^)-☆chu!!! will be resuming in Oita on 19/4!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive