Wednesday, April 09, 2008

the impossible.............

hmmm... it's not quite possible but..... here are the list of Lunkhead songs I enjoy listening to the most! ^_^ (valid till today, that is, haha)

ULTIMATE BESTS:
1) Tsuki to Tenohira 月と手のひら
2) Komorebi 木漏れ陽
3) Haisora 灰空
4) Indigo インディゴ
5) Purukerima プルケリマ
6) Zenshin Boku Senjou he 前進 / 僕 / 戦場へ
7) Hakudaku 白濁
8) Yuugure no 夕暮れの
9) Boku to Ki 僕と樹

10) Taion .体温
11) Sangatsu 三月
12) Hitorigoto ひとりごと
13) Natsu no Nioi 夏の匂い
14) Hutari ふたり
15) Sakura Biyori 桜日和
16) Canaria Vox カナリア ボックス
17) Sakura Ko 桜子
18) Hikari no Machi 光の街
19) Niji .虹
20) Tokyo nite 東京にて
21) Bokura ha ikiru 僕らは生きる
22) Kiseki 奇跡
23) HEARTBEATER

24) Reiji 零時
25) Fuyu no Asa 冬の朝
26) Huan to Yume 不安と夢
27) Garasu Tama ガラス玉
28) Nemurenai Yoru no koto 眠れない夜のこと
29) Giggle ギグル
30) Kirariiro きらりいろ
31) Shiroi Koe 白い声
32) Prism プリズム
33) Suwarouteiru スワロウテイル
34) Gekkou Shounen 月光少年
35) Goodbye グッド・バイ
36) Clover クローバー
37) Bokura no Sennaka to Taiyou to 僕らの背中と太陽と
38) Highlight ハイライト
39)Saigo no Tane 最後の種
40) Bokura no Uta 僕らのうた

41) Kareri To 帰り途 
42) Kimi to Cosmos 君とコスモス
43) Himeyuri no Hana 姫百合の花
44) ENTRANCE

*list does not include any post-Entrance songs and some of the singles that I have not listened to.

For those I did not list... means I am impartial to them.... like casual songs, some are nice, but i don't specifically seek them out...

Hmm... seems like it's easier to list the Lunkhead songs I enjoy less.... hmmm... But kinda terrible that out of the 80++ songs they have I only really really like half of them.... hmmmm....

Here is a list of some of the songs I loved around the same time last year that I listed in my letter to Yoshitaro:


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive