Saturday, October 27, 2007

And i thought i was the one obsessed...!

So yesterday, I told Lillien i wanted to like choose pics of Yoshitaro that I liked the most... and she asked... "which one is it? All?"

haha..

so yeah. it's abit of a hard task ne? ANYWAY! So i was trying to choose some today, but it felt damn obsessive ok!!!! So instead of choosing just odaka, i decided to choose the pics I liked best of each member of Lunkhead.

I had in mind for Sou and Satoru but Ryou was abit hard coz he is always enthusiastic in pics... seems like every pic of him is representative of who he is anyway...

BUT ANYWAY... So i went to Ryou's blog to look for his pics... THEN I CAME ACROSS A SERIES OF PICS.... They were really cute and funny but I wasn't sure if it was YOSHITARO!!!!! (sorryla... really... it's sad to say but sometimes, i really CANNOT recognize him... seems like he change faces according to haircut or something =_=)...

SO I CONSULTED the expert opinion of Jarod!! For his artistic comparison of known Yoshitaro pictures with the unknown subject picture.

And here is he results:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

AND I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONE OBSESSED.

WTH.

I just asked for opinion and he gave like a FACIAL analysis!!! WTHHHHHHHHH =________=

ANYWAY! SO! It's Yoshitaro!!!!! wuahahahahhaha.

Anyway, here are the pics:

Yamashita Sou. Sou has some funny pics but I really like this picture of Sou. I thought he's so cool in this pic =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Gouda Satoru. Here's Satoru!!!! It's a screencap from Sakura Biyori PV... Satoru is actually damn funny in the band...!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Ishikawa Ryou!! Here's typical Ryou!! He's really enthusiastic and looks really happy all the time!! ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Here's Yoshitaro!! hehehehe.... Actually, seems like Yoshitaro doesn't take many pictures like on the blogs and stuff, actually... He usually takes pic of others, so it's really hard to find pics of him on the blogs sometimes... But anyway! If Jarod's analysis is correct... This is Odaka-kun~!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive