Wednesday, November 07, 2007

the finest lines

The week in words:

だけどいつか忘れていくから/悲しいけれど生きていける」.


I never knew how much the position of one word could mean such big difference between such worlds...

"I just can't forget you."

"I can't just forget you."

it's unfortunate sometimes, but it was the latter.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yesterday i thought of this and I really believe in this:

1) Best feeling ever:
When dreams come true.

2) Worst feeling ever:
When the band plays their last song and the song ends and they walk off stage, the lights come on and the mosh pit cools off and everyone disperses. THAT has to be the worst feeling ever: from euphoria to instant deflation.. Utterly terrible.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lastly:

I have decided to go to Japan in December. From 7th till 17th....

My sole purpose is to go there for Lunkhead's live on 8th and 9th December because I have to be part of that history. And because the mosh pit is calling me and I feel like drowning.

I don't think I have enough money, or at least, I hope I have just enough. I'm not too sure if this is the wisest choice, but I am going.

I'm going to write to Lunkhead... to ask if I could meet them.... But....

My explanations and reasons:
Letter to Lunkhead and wisdom aside, I am going because I am young and free of much responsibilities and I love Lunkhead.

Letter aside and whether they would even receive the letter or even reply, I want to go for their show because I love their music true. I want to be there in the mosh pit because I love their music and their music moves me. I want to be part of that crowd and I want to be part of that history.

Wisdom aside, I think... If I don't go now, when else? I have no husband, no boyfriend, no kids, no car installment payments, no house installment payments, no credit card debt, no loan debt, no life, no future either basically hmmmm... So what the hell.. I might as well do it now if not when else?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive