Sunday, October 21, 2007

Happinessssss~~~~~~~~~~

DUDE.

SO TODAY.

I SUDDENLY thought I SOULSEEK search for Lunkhead songs and

SUDDENLY, there was this dude, with ZERO queues with a bunch of Lunkhead songs... But they were in all those weird symbols so I didn't know what it was... I tried to guess the album so, I checked the folder and it had like 9 songs which i thought weird coz Lunkhead didn't have any albums with 9 songs... So i decided to download it and.........

LO AND BEHOLD!!!! IT TURNED OUT TO BE ONE OF THEIR DEMO ALBUM!!!!!!

In fact I think it was the one that was on japan yahoo auction the other day that went up to like 130USD bid! It's one of those albums that they sold only at live shows years ago.... Or I think it might have been a demo itself...

It had HITORIGOTO!!!!!!!, YUGURE NO, HAISORA!!!!! and most of the their first mini album songs in it!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDEEE I AM SOOOO HAPPY!!! WHAT A FIND!!!!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I love u guyssss~~~~


So by the way, anyway, i had like 2 dreams about Lunkhead and Yoshitaro lately.... Hmmmmm...


So the first one i dreamt they were in Malaysia yeah.. hmm... So yeah, but..... TRAGICALLY, we COULDN'T COMMUNICATE!!!!!!! baaaaaaaaa~~~~~ I could talk to like Sou.. that was it!!!

Second one, in the dream I knew we couldn't talk then SUDDENLY, they spoke ENGLISH!!! And i remember thinking "what the hell?? when the hell?? how???"... But i soon forgot my questions coz i was happy we could communicate... But i remember the dream was about me asking them "Can we be friends?" (i'm gonna write that in my letter)... and they just look at me like ?_?

Hmmmmm...

ANYWAY, this made me realize and feel that......................

DUDE.. IT'S CRAP! Even if ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL my dreams become like REAL LIFE and all I want from YOSHITARO does HAPPEN, it's POINTLESS.... COZ I CANNOT TALK TO HIM AND HE CANNOT TALK TO ME ANYWAY!!!

WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =______=

*sigh* so it doesn't matter anyway... dream or no dream, real or not real... nothing's gonna happen.... =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive